Tuesday, May 21, 2019
The integration of the Load & Go™ dispenser - a feature of the new Whirlpool® Smart Front Load Laundry Pair - means that busy families do not need to measure out and add detergent every time they do a load of laundry, allowing them to skip a step in the process. With Load & Go™, individuals only need to add detergent to the Smart Front Load Washer once and the dispenser will auto-distribute soap for up to 40 loads*. By using proprietary Precise Dispense technology, the dispenser will know the exact amount of soap to use based on the size of each load, eliminating the need to tediously measure or guess how much detergent is correct.
"We recently issued a survey that found one-third of Americans often push laundry to the bottom of their chore list1," said Nelly Martínez Garza, laundry brand manager, Whirlpool brand. "To us, it's no surprise at all. Though many individuals see laundry as an act of care they provide for their families, we know laundry remains a daunting task, which is why the Load & Go™ dispenser is such an ingenious feature. By providing a practical, smart and convenient shortcut right on our machines, this dispenser transforms the way we do laundry to help people have one less thing to remember. It may be a small change but it makes a huge difference."
In addition to the Load & Go™ dispenser, the Whirlpool® Smart Front Load Laundry Pair offers an array of beneficial features that help families care for one another, including**:
- Smart Laundry Capabilities through the Whirlpool® app, offers complete control of the appliance from anywhere using a smartphone or tablet, giving busy parents the flexibility to manage laundry even when away from home. Within the app, individuals can track how much time is left on a load or remotely begin a cycle if they forget to hit start before heading out the door, ensuring laundry will be washed and ready exactly when they need it. Additional features include:
- Scheduling a wash cycle, which tells the washer through the Whirlpool® app when you'll be home so it starts and ends the cycle on a person's schedule
- The Laundry Task Manager, which helps individuals delegate laundry tasks amongst family members, such as transferring a load or hanging laundry once done, directly within the app
- The Stain Guide quickly identifies how to treat stains, such as spaghetti sauce or grass, to lessen the amount of time researching pretreating clothing and doing laundry.
- Latest in Voice Control Technology provides hands-free control of the appliance from anywhere in the house through an Amazon Alexa-enabled device and coming soon, the Google Assistant**. With voice control technology, individuals can start the machine and instruct their appliance to wash their current load on a specific setting – such as permanent press or brights – without lifting a finger.
- Intuitive Touch Screens will stay one step ahead of busy parents by guiding individuals to the correct washer and dryer presets based on the settings their family uses most, saving time and ensuring laundry is washed correctly. Families can also pre-program up to 35 personalized cycles to keep regularly used settings easily accessible on the device, such as customized presets that treat dirty soccer uniforms, delicate baby clothing or bulky comforters that require specific washing needs on a consistent basis.
The Whirlpool® Smart Front Load Washer is available starting at $1,499. The Whirlpool® Smart Front Load Dryer is available starting at $1,499 for electric models and $1,599 for gas models. To purchase or for more information on Load & Go™ dispenser and Whirlpool brand's care-centric product innovations, visit Whirlpool.com/loadandgo.
1 Ketchum Analytics, on behalf of Whirlpool Brand, conducted an online survey fielded by YouGov. All figures, unless otherwise stated, are from YouGov Plc. Total sample size was 1243 adults. Fieldwork was undertaken between 19th-20thFebruary 2019. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all US adults (aged 18+).
SOURCE Whirlpool Brand