Tuesday, May 14, 2019
"We took the word 'purpose' to heart when designing Legacy. As we thought about the needs of each family member, we didn't want to create another expensive smartphone with unnecessary features," said John Choi, Chief Product Officer, Coolpad Americas. "Instead, we focused on the features that matter to smart buyers and made them great, such as battery life that can keep up with busy schedules and a generous display for consuming content on the go."
Powerful Battery Life and Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0
Legacy features an impressive 4,000 mAh all-day battery. Designed to accommodate the needs of any user, the phone holds up to heavy use throughout the day - from the morning school drop off, to a hectic day at work, to the bedtime routine. When the time comes to recharge, Legacy can do so quickly, with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
Additional features include:
- 6.36" FHD+ Display - The spacious screen makes video chats easy on the eyes, and offers more room for consuming content at home and on the go.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Processor - Legacy is powered by the Snapdragon 450, designed to offer fast connectivity and performance that is both powerful and efficient.
- 32GB of Internal Storage - Expandable with up to a 128GB microSD card.
- Premium Design - Legacy includes Gorilla® Glass 3, which provides an extra layer of protection and damage resistance to prevent cracks and scratches.
- Android 9 Pie - The latest version of Android boasts fast boot times, security features such as verified boot, and a dashboard for tracking data consumption.
"Last year, we set a goal to be the number one provider of family-based technology by 2021. With Dyno Smartwatch, Coolpad Surf mobile hotspot, Coolpad Snap, and Coolpad Legacy, we have created a family of products that address the connected needs that all families have," continued Choi.
The Coolpad Legacy suggested retail price is $129.99, and beginning today, the device is available at Metro by T-Mobile retail stores.