Wednesday, May 2, 2012
While many businesses concentrate their marketing efforts on newer strategies like search engine optimisation and social media, having a traditional business card is still effective in most cases. Here are 5 reasons why this advertising medium can still be beneficial for your business.
1) They are a convenient way to make contacts and network with relevant people in your industry. If you run a brick and mortar business, you can place them on the counter for customers to grab, If you're at a trade show, you can hand them to potential clients or customers. Otherwise, you can use them in any other situation where you want to give people a better idea of what your business is all about and how they can contact you.
2) You can use them as a means of branding your business. By placing the logo and slogan of your business onto a card, you can help distinguish yourself from competitors and create an identity within your industry. This is especially powerful when you use an eye catching design on your cards.
3) Business cards can give you a sense of legitimacy and professionalism. By utilising quality printing services for your cards, you can increase the chances of potential clients or customers viewing you as an authority. In many cases, this will help you achieve a good first impression and increase sales as a result.
4) They are an effective way to get your business contact information out there. When you include things like your business name, your name, address, telephone and email on a business card, it makes it easy for clients and customers to get a hold of you. This is advantageous because you won't miss out on sales when people forget your contact information.
5) It's a relatively cost effective advertising medium. When compared with many other offline marketing techniques, business cards are pretty affordable. In fact, many printing services now offer different sized packages where you can have as little or as many cards printed as you need. While in the past, you usually had to get bulk orders, you can now customize your order if you don't need that many cards.
Business cards are a medium that aren't like to go out of style any time soon. Their convenience and versatility make them an excellent way to network with others, and they are great for branding. In addition, printing up some cards for your business can help you gain exposure without breaking the bank.
For business card printing in Sydney, visit your closet shop to see the discounts and offers available.